I love pink and hearts and romance. So of course I love Valentine’s Day. Here are some of my must-haves for this pink hearted love day.
– Cinnamon hearts. Of course I love chocolate as much as the next girl, but cinnamon hearts have always been a favorite Valentine’s Day treat for me.
– Pink lipgloss. I love Jordana’s Lip Out Loud! gloss in LOL-110. It’s a bright pink, shiny color. Other faves: Jordana Stay Glossy 3D in Lights, Camera, Action; Jordana Twist & Shine in Candied Coral; and Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Coral Shimmer.
– Pink nail polish. My picks are all Wet N Wild Megalast polishes because I think WNW makes great nail polish at a very affordable price. My fave colors for Valentine’s Day are Sugar Coat, Club Havana, and Candy-licious.
– Romantic YA books. I love a good connection between characters. I like the ones where the characters can’t get along, but also can’t stay away from each other. I like the ones where the characters instantly connect even though the rest of the world is trying to keep them apart. As long as I fall in love with the characters, I’ll cheer for them to be together. Some favorite YA love stories:
– Romantic movies. It wouldn’t be Valentine’s Day without a romantic movie, would it?
What are your Valentine’s Day must haves?