The Broke and the Bookish is asking what books we hope Santa brings?
- Insurgent and Allegiant by Veronica Roth – I’ve read Divergent already, but haven’t gotten around to reading the rest of the trilogy yet!
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell – I loved Attachments and I’ve heard so many good things about this one.
- The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen – I’m a big Sarah Dessen fan, but I haven’t had a chance to grab her latest book yet.
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green – Can you believe I haven’t read this yet???
- Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys – Between Shades of Gray captured me and I loved Ruta’s writing, so I’m eager to read this one too.
- Collateral Damage by Katie Klein – Okay, I actually already have this one on my Kindle, but I have not had a chance to read it yet. Ugh!! I loved Cross My Heart and can’t wait to read Parker’s POV.
- My Wishful Thinking by Shel Delisle – If you haven’t read Shel’s books yet, I recommend them! Dolphin Girl was great and My Wishful Thinking looks like it’ll be just as good.
- The Frost Chronicles by Kate Avery Ellison – These sound very intriguing. I love fantasy books and want to get back into reading more of them.
- Wide Awake by Shelly Crane – I’ve heard so many great things about Shelly’s writing, but I haven’t had a chance to read any of it yet. I definitely want to change that for 2014.
- Shine Not Burn by Elle Casey – Another one I’ve heard good things about, but haven’t read yet.
I didn’t read as much in 2013 as I wanted to, so I hope to change that in the new year. So many good books, not enough time! 😉