1. Happy Veteran’s Day to all the veterans out there! And it’s 11/11/11, which is just cool to write.
2. Only FOUR days until the release of Surfacing! Yikes! I feel like I have a ton of stuff to do, even though I’ve already done a ton of stuff.
3. Look for giveaways of some goodies coming up!
4. Also, if you’re in eastern NC, don’t forget that I’ll be doing a booksigning/speaking event at LCC Library in Kinston. Wednesday, November 16, 12 to 1:30pm! The library will be giving away some things as well, so come by and get your name in the drawings!
5. I’m over at the Whatcha’ Reading Now? blog today for the Five in Five. Stop by there to see what I think the second coolest job is (next to being a writer) and what kind of a weirdo I was as a kid.
Have a great weekend!
P.S. – I’m still doing NaNoWriMo! Anyone else still hanging there? I’ve been having some marathon writing sessions, so I passed the 25,000 point today. That means I’m halfway through NaNoWriMo, but not yet halfway through the book! It’ll probably go on quite a bit past 50,000 words.