Opting out of spending the summer in Paris with her mom, Hannah instead heads to the mountains of North Carolina to stay with her aunt. The Blue Ridge Mountains provide a barrier between Hannah and the rest of the world, a safe haven where her secrets can be forgotten.
When Hannah crosses paths with Jude Westmore, a guy who hangs a different shirt from the tree in his front yard every day, she finds herself breaking out of the comfort of her rules and doing things she had never dared before. As the summer passes, Hannah and Jude grow closer and make up their own rules for dealing with life.
But when the secret Hannah has tried to forget is finally revealed, even the new rules can’t save her from possibly losing everything–including Jude.
THE SECRETS BETWEEN YOU AND ME is the second book in the STOLEN KISS SERIES.
Ever wondered what was up with Hannah in The Boyfriend Thief? Why did she make the deal with Avery? Why did she want to break up with Zac? Find out Hannah’s story in The Secrets Between You and Me, which takes place a few weeks after The Boyfriend Thief ends. This is a companion book to The Boyfriend Thief, but can be enjoyed on its own as a standalone novel.
These are the songs I listed to while working on The Secrets Between You and Me. I’m not affiliated with these musicians or their record companies in any way, I just enjoy their music and added them to my playlist for this book.
- “Carry This Picture” by Dashboard Confessional
- “Acoustic #3″ by Goo Goo Dolls
- “Come On Get Higher” by Matt Nathanson
- “Don’t You (Forget About Me)” by Billy Idol
- “Hear You Me” by Jimmy Eat World
- “If I Am” by Nine Days
- “In the Sun” by Michael Stipe
- “Pony (It’s OK)” by Erin McCarley
- “Lullaby” by Shawn Mullins
- “Wanted” by Hunter Hayes
- “She Says” by Howie Day
- “When I Fall” by Jonathan Cour
- “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
- “Thunder” by Boys Like Girls